IT Audit Manager at COPEDU PLC
- Company: COPEDU PLC
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Rwanda
NOTICE OF RECRUITMENT
COPEDU PLC, is a trading company engaged in savings and credits. It was registered as a trading company in the Development Bank (RDB) on February 21, 2013 and licensed by the Central Bank of Rwanda (BNR) on 13/03/2014 to operates as a microfinance institution in Rwanda.
COPEDU PLC wishes to encourage all qualified, capable, and interested candidates to apply for the vacant positions here below:
IT Audit manager
Under the supervision of the Head of Internal Audit Department, IT Audit Manager is responsible for evaluating and improving the effectiveness of IT risk management, controls, and governance processes to provide management with independent assurance that adequate controls have been designed and have effectively been implemented to mitigate the key risks associated with IT systems and its operations and recommend appropriate preventive measures.
- Develop the annual IT audit plan to ensure that such plan addresses all key IT risks
- Perform audit on system operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup; disaster recovery and system maintenance to make recommendations on areas of improvement
- Conduct assessments of information processing systems to determine their effectiveness
- Review control aspects of new IT applications, products, or services throughout their development and implementation to ensure appropriate changes are made within established time frames
- Evaluate information systems to ensure that information management is accurate, adequate, and reliable for decision making
- Review information systems facilities and services to determine the adequacy of logical controls, change controls, backup and recovery procedures, and business continuity management
- Identify and recommend improvements in current risk management controls for implementation of system changes or upgrades.
- Analyse and document all information systems and their respective controls and develop an appropriate audit program to test the effectiveness of controls.
- Assess the reliability and integrity of operational information systems and prepare report for decision making
- Prepare and submit IT audit reports to the Head of Internal Audit
- Follow up on audit recommendations to ensure that implementation of recommendations is undertaken
- Conduct legitimate investigations to ensure accurate analysis, conclusions, or admissible evidence and recommendations
- Perform any other similar tasks assigned to him by his superior
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology
- Professional certification in IT audit (CISA) is an asset.
- At least 4 years’ experience in similar field or IT Department in the bank.
- Willing to learn audit techniques and methodology based on professional audit standards
- Proficiency in computer languages and knowledge of IT risks
- Mastery of various banking information systems
- Rigorous, methodical, detail-oriented, and able to synthesize information
- Ability to work under pressure
- Integrity and ethics
Method of Application
All Applications must include a motivation,ID Copy, a detailed Curriculum Vitae and a copy of degree; which will be sent to the following e-mail address: [email protected] no later than Tuesday, January 31st, 2023.
Done on January 16th, 2023.