Teaching Staff In The Department Of Computer Sciences at Ruhengeri Institute of Higher Education (INES-Ruhengeri)
- Company: Ruhengeri Institute of Higher Education (INES-Ruhengeri)
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Ruhengeri Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Rwanda
Ruhengeri Institute of Higher Education (INES-Ruhengeri) is calling for applications for the following vacant position:
POSITION: TEACHING STAFF IN THE DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCES
- Available position: One (1)
- Areas of specialization and qualifications: Ph.D. holder (Lecturers or Senior Lecturers) in Software Engineering or a Master’s Degree in Software with five (5) years of teaching experience in a university setting
- Supervising Organ: The Head of the Department of Computer Sciences
Key roles and responsibilities
- To teach the students and ensure adherence to and compliance with current advances in both research and pedagogy, including appropriate textbooks and other literature sources;
- To compile teaching, study tools, and other instructional materials, select appropriate textbooks and other literature sources, support teaching assistants and laboratory and/or fieldwork;
- To review, evaluate and provide advisory services on research proposals presented for either thesis or funding by students;
- To mobilize resources for research, teaching, development, networking, outreach, dissemination of research findings community service, internships, and placements;
- To engage in relevant cutting-edge research along with students and other academic and technical staff;
- To provide advisory services in publishing research outputs by students in reputable journals and periodicals that enhance the visibility of INES-Ruhengeri as an institution of research excellence in the various thematic research fields.
Note: Local and international candidates are welcome, with priority for females.
Method of Application
Detailed Curriculum Vitae with proof of required working experience, certified copies of the degrees, a copy of national identity card or passport, certificates, and any other useful documents with an Application Letter addressed to the Vice-Chancellor of INES-Ruhengeri should be submitted electronically, in one (1) single pdf file via [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] or physically via the Central Secretariat of INES-Ruhengeri not later than July 8, 2023, at 00:00 AM.
Done at Musanze, on June 16, 2023
Fr. Dr. BARIBESHYA Jean Bosco