Stores Operations Representative at Bralirwa
- Company: Bralirwa
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda
We are looking to hire a qualified, dedicated & experienced 250 Stores Operations Representative at Hay Grade 8 based in Kigali reporting to the 250 Stores Manager.
To optimize sustainable customer value and profitability within 250 Stores through fluid operations with the intention of growing volume and value for Bralirwa Plc and Retail business partners.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop and implement a strategy that optimizes ongoing growth and store profitability
- To identify potential business partners to achieve listings, distribution, volume and profitability targets
- To maximize the potential of existing contracts and exploit new business
Ensure guidelines and manuals of execution are abided on by the storekeepers
- To ensure compliance of the Bralirwa channel execution strategy
- To compile execution strategy for other catgories suppliers with the advice of 250 Stores Manager
Ensure safety and develop risk assessment for business operations continuity
- Be the champion of safety and health guidelines
- To coordinate the safety and security measures
Develop and coordinate promotions and communications channels
- To represent the organization in the negotiations with suppliers on marketing activities
- Develop communications channels
- Be the first line of contact of the 250 stores organization
Responsible for benchmarking and leverage good ongoing existing practices and new/upcoming products on the market
- To do market visits and standardize reporting
- Develop effective actions based on the market visits
Be responsible for customer services
- To provide training and coaching to storekeepers
- To develop “customer matters” and “ responsibility at work” training materials and guidelines
- To evaluate and improve customer experience
- To enhance operations as per consumer trends
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Marketing, Business administration or related field
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years working in a commercial industry, sales or customer operations position
- Must have great relationship skills
- Holder of a Rwandan Driving license Cat B
- Having experience in training and coaching will be an added value
- Fluent in English, French and Kinyarwanda is required
- Ability to work on tight deadline and independently
- Good analytical and negotiation skills
- Microsoft Office skills are essential
- Must have a Valid Rwandan Driving License Cat B
- Having experience of working in ,multi-cultural or multi-national organization
Method of ApplicationShould you wish to apply for this position, please go to MyHR and follow the steps in the attached Quick Reference Guide.
All applicants must apply using our online application system, CVs received via email or standard post will NOT be considered.
In case you face any challenges in applying, please let us know through [email protected] (no applications will be accepted through this email).
The closing date for submission of applications is Wednesday 25th November 2020.