Storekeeper Officer Storekeeper Officer at UFACO Garments Ltd
- Company: UFACO Garments Ltd
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Rwanda
UFACO GARMENTS LTD is an excellent emerging company established in 2018 and operating in RWANDA with a head office in Kigali Special Economic Zone. The company is dealing with manufacturing and selling of clothes under the trade name UFACO GARMENTS in the “made in Rwanda” program and is looking to recruit a full-time a storekeeper (one position).
Responsibilities for the Storekeeper officer
Under the direct supervision of his/her Senior Manager, the storekeeper Officer has the following responsibilities:
- Daily management of the stock of raw materials, products in production and finished products;
- Daily management of the stock of office supplies;
- Maintain the stock cards by-product by recording daily all the entries and the exits;
- Carry out physical inventories of stocks periodically under the supervision of the accountant and justify any deviation;
- Any other task assigned by the superior,
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or other related fields with at least second class, upper division mention;
- Having experience of two years;
- Must have good knowledge of using a computer;
- Must have impeccable integrity and diligence;
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully under pressure;
- Be a Rwandan citizen;
- Fluent in spoken & written English, French, and Kinyarwanda.
Method of Application
Submit your application letter, CV, the degree, your academic transcripts, and other relevant documents online on the following link: [email protected] clearly state the job title in the subject.
Deadline: 22nd May 2020, 5:00 PM. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications to the Managing Director of UFACO GARMENTS LTD
Dane at Kigali on 13/5/2020
The MD UFACO GARMENT LTD