Stock Controller at Uzima Chicken
- Company: Uzima Chicken
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Rwamagana Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda
Position: Stock Controller
Reports to: Senior Accountant
Location:Rwamagana-Mwurire Feed Mill Office.
Uzima Chicken ltd is a leading distributor of chickens to rural farmers in the Country. We are a rapidly growing company that believes in investing in our employees and offers them opportunities for career advancement. Uzima Chicken ltd is a National based company.
Our vision is to bring healthy and affordable eggs and meat to every family in Rwanda, and East African Community, and in doing so improve nutrition, enhance rural farmer livelihoods, and create income opportunities for our customers and partners.
- Maintain inventory records
- Managing amount of stock level in the business at all times
- Perform physical stock counts and reconciling to inventory records and accounting records
- Determination of business stock level policy – Reorder levels, Maximum stock level
- Be able to properly arrange stocks in a way which is easy to count at all times
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the supervisor/ her Designate
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.
- Bachelor`s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any other related field.
- 3-5 Years of working experience as a stock controller.
- Must be proficient with English and Kinyarwanda languages in both spoken and written. French would be an added asset.
- Excellent knowledge in preparing stock reports.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills; problem solving skills, teamwork skills, Analytical skills, and multi-tasking skills.
- Should be computer literate in Excel, sage and other accounting software packages and other software packages
- Should be flexible to work on Saturday when necessary.