Sales Representatives Needed x50 at All City Rwanda Ltd
- Company: All City Rwanda Ltd
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Rwanda
50 Sales Representatives Needed at All City Rwanda Ltd
ALL CITY GROUP, is a multinational one-stop center of building materials, we have been a local manufacturer and supplier in Rwanda since October 2017. Our main products are iron sheet, Hollow section (Metallic Tube), also including nails, ceiling board, marine board, painting and other materials needed for construction.
PHOENIX as a brand of our product, is a market leader in the building materials industry in Rwanda with vast experience.
- Perform sales activities to achieve company sales objectives
- Conducting market research to identify opportunities for new construction projects and convince the clients the products of the company.
- Develop and implement company marketing strategies
- Research clients base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Visit sites to identify ongoing construction projects and promotion of factory products.
- Be able to present the products and all certifications to interested customers.
- Building strong relationships with customers
- Bachelor/ Diploma in Marketing, Finance, Business, and other related fields.
- Fluent in English
- Computer literate: word processing, MS excel.
- Have an experience of selling building materials
- Explore marketing search client and deal with business
- Accomplish the target for the personal and cooperate with team achieve team target.
- Supply good service for client and ads the company request starts anytime and accept training
- Ability to conduct a market study and advise company to set goals
- Good reporting skills.
- Ability to work within a rural setting when necessary.
- Willingness to learn and improve.
In applying for this post, please attach:
- A cover letter summarizing relevant experience in the position;
- A comprehensive CV;
- Passport Photo
- Certified copies of Academic Certificates;
- Names, e-mail addresses and telephone details of three referees whom we have permission to contact;
Method of Application
All applications should be addressed to the General Manager and submitted to [email protected] not later than 29th July, 2022.
No application will be considered after the closing date.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted