Sales Executive at ExCraft
- Company: ExCraft
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Rwanda
ABOUT THE COMPANY (EXCRAFT):
ExCraft is a pioneer brand in the export field in Egypt. It was founded in 2017 for distributing and marketing several kinds of high-quality FMCG products (Food, Beverage, Cosmetics, etc.) targeting hotels, modern trade and wholesale sectors.
ExCraft services cover companies in the Middle East, Africa and Europe. Not only we export high quality products, but we also produce our own products to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world.
ExCraft is hiring Sales Executive!!!
Location: M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda.
- Opening new sales accounts.
- Achieving sales targets by establishing contacts and developing relationships with customers.
- Paying regular visits to customers.
- Completing the new customer registration form and delivering it to the accounting department.
- Creating sales order forms for new deals.
- Confirming sales orders with the sales manager.
- Coordinating with the accounting department to finalize all sales orders forms.
- Receiving and using the EBM Machine to complete all sales orders outside Kigali.
- Supporting the accounting department in the collection cycle.
- Preparing reports by collecting sales information and statistics and submitting it to the direct Manager.
- Having a strong knowledge of the market, the solutions & services that the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- Handling all Business Relations tasks with customers.
- Handling all sales files.
- Executing all the required tasks according to the business needs.
- Bachelor Degree.
- 2 – 4 years of related experience.
- Sales diploma or certificate is a plus.
- Excellent English Language is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Talented in closing deals.