Sales And Marketing Executive at Almaha For Industry Ltd
- Company: Almaha For Industry Ltd
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Rwanda
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive (2)
Location: 60% Kigali, 40% Out of Kigali
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
About ALMAHA For Industry Ltd
Almaha For Industry CO Ltd is a Company registered in Rwanda from 2018, operating in Bugesera industrial zone specialised in home appliances. We are manufacturing of Refrigerators, Solar water heaters, Gas Cookers, Freezers, Paper cup, TVs and Servicing Workshops.
We are looking for an ambitious and dynamic Sales and Marketing Executive to come in and immediately make an impact on the company. This person will manage our innovative local and export sales model and our nationwide customers’ network. The role is fundamental to help ALMAHA For Industry achieve its ambitious commercial plans and build the business into Rwanda’s largest electronic producer and distributer.
As a Sales and Marketing Executive, your duties and responsibilities include ensuring that the profitability ratio increases. You will be implementing new strategies for business and modifying the existing ones according to the circumstances.
You are expected to develop relationships with our partners and customers for the long term. You should be well aware of the new marketing methods and trends. You should also provide the best solutions for the growth of our company. You will also supports sales and marketing efforts by providing marketing research, analyses, and support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and carry out marketing activities to spur traffic to new and existing clients; Provide existing customers with exceptional support.
- Actively manage and develop our local sales ecosystem including the onboarding of new market -Families, wholesalers, restaurants, supermarkets , electronical shops, etc
- Develop and grow a network of local buyers in each export market to support cross-border traders
- Carry out market studies, customer surveys, and provide regular reporting on trade dynamics in each local and export market
- Handle customer complaints actively and resolve them on time.
- Sell products and services by convincing the customer.
- Coordinate with other team members as well as other departments.
- Manage the merchandise returns and refunds.
- Take notes of customer demands, needs and preferences.
- Make a daily activity report and submit it to the Management.
- Meet monthly sales targets effectively.
- Process orders and recovery responsibility.
- Developing a good relationship with customers and partners. Providing customer satisfaction through negotiation.
- Oversee and lead efforts to drive revenue growth and profit growth
- Implementing new business development strategies to maximize profit and sales.
- Understanding the needs and preferences of the customer and ensuring that they are fulfilled.
- Developing new business strategies according to the law and legal procedures.
- Preparing marketing and sales strategies.
- Conducting extensive research on competitors’ products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in business company, especially as a Sales or Marketing Executive, Customer Account Supervisor,
- Strong customer service and negotiation expertise
- Previous B2B and B2C Sales experience and/or Experience in Electronic sales, would be a strong advantage
- Good knowledge of sales management and quality service
- Proven sales record and managing customer relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in MS Office and other CRM software, etc.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Kinyarwanda language skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Preferably 25 – 40 years of age
- Excellent problem solving and networking skills.
- Strong work ethics.
- Exceptional customer service skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates are invited to apply for the above-mentioned positions and submit online at [email protected]; complete applications (only soft copies, in one PDF file) made of a CV, a motivation letter, notarized copies of certificates, diploma/degree, identity card (or Passport) and three persons of reference with their phone numbers to the following address not later than 08th December 2023 at 5:00 pm.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To the attention of:
The Operations Manager
ALMAHA FOR INDUSTRY CO LTD
Done at Kigali, on 27th November 2023
Deputy Managing Director