Sales Agents at Old Mutual Insurance Rwanda
- Company: Old Mutual Insurance Rwanda
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Rwanda
Job title: Sales Agents
Reporting line: Direct Sales Force Manager
Remuneration: Commission based on closed sales
Working Area: All districts of Rwanda with a special foothold in Kigali, Kicukiro, Gasabo, Nyarugenge, Bugesera, Huye, Kayonza, Muhanga, Musanze, Nyagatare, Rubavu, and Rusizi. Residents of these districts are highly encouraged.
What is a Sales Agent?
As a Sales Agent, you are the front line in customer service. You are the person that they will depend on to fulfill requests and provide services that are meeting their needs. To do this, you have to identify potential new clients, take appointments, meet the customers, offer products or services that best meet their needs, and provide support in person. You will also be responsible for maintaining relationships and ensuring that returning customers are served to the best level possible.
- Meet sales targets as set by the company from time to time.
- Giving customers the required information regarding the insurance products offered by Old Mutual Insurance Ltd
- Understanding and promoting the company’s Products and services
- Identifying potential new clients
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Providing after-sales support and assist clients during the claims process
- Striving to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Maintain and grow relationships with new and existing customers for further sales and service
- Maintaining client records
- Answering client questions about products, services, prices, and availability
- Meeting with customers to determine their specific needs and, making suggestions as accordingly
- Maintain and grow relationships with new and existing customers
- Maintaining contact with clients with a view to securing further sales/orders
- Attend all meetings and trade shows required by the Company
The applicant must have the following:
- A minimum of secondary school degree/certificate
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Customer service spirit
- Sufficient computer literacy
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Valid tax clearance certificate.
- Criminal record certificate indicating that the applicant has not been sentenced to a term of imprisonment equal to or exceeding six (6) months;
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Copy of National Identity Card / valid passport
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs on the below email by 5.00 p.m 7th December 2022.