Rwanda Program Growth Customer Protection Specialist at One Acre Fund
- Company: One Acre Fund
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Rubengera Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda - One Acre Fund Jobs in Rwanda
ABOUT ONE ACRE FUND
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
To learn more about our work, take a look at our Why Work Here blog for more information.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Rwanda Program Growth Customer Protection Specialist will be a crucial member in supporting the customer experience strategy design in Rwanda. You will act as the Field Operations liaison between CP Systems lead and the Global Customer Protection team
You will maintain a focus within the Field Operations team on Customer Protection
- Design a customer protection awareness campaign which includes a complaints cascade process map to be implemented in the field.
- Update our annual Terms and Conditions document that is shared with more than 60,000 groups enrolled with us each season
- Ensure Field Team staff, GLs and farmers are informed about Customer Protection, organizational expectations and policies, and all tenets of the loan’s rules.
CAREER GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, HR, Communications, Social sciences, or related field.
- 2 years of work experience in project management, research, and/or rural-based position
- Comfort with data analysis such as KPIs and public speaking
- Fluency in Kinyarwanda and English is required.
- Quick learner
- Comfortable working with stakeholders
PREFERRED START DATE
As soon as possible
Health insurance, paid time off
This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Rwanda
18 May 2022
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here ([email protected]), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th May , 2022.