Rwanda ITO Tablet Coordinator at One Acre Fund
- Company: One Acre Fund
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Rwanda
About One Acre Fund
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 7,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, our farmers harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
To learn more about our work, take a look at our Why Work Here blog for more information.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Specific job responsibilities include :
- Primary contact for Mobile/Tablet issues – Hardware and Software.
- First contact for escalation of mobile/tablet support issues.
- Implement mobile/tablet setup, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance standards for use in the organization.
- Implement Mobile/Tablet management.
- Test Mobile/Tablet inventory management techniques.
- Implement the Mobile/Tablet enrollment procedure to ensure tablet enrollment.
- Act as a department liaison:
- Work with Mobile Team Lead to coordinate mobile/tablet setup and configuration activities.
- Heavy coordination with Program Innovation and Field Operations staff to review usability, features, issues and feedback.
- Heavy coordination with other departments to review feature/function changes and to improve device setup.
- Coordinate with other departments regarding Mobile/Tablet Purchase, Setup, Configuration, and maintenance.
- Manage/coordinate Mobile/Tablet hardware/software requests from other departments.
Documentation and reporting:
- Follow and write mobile support documentation i.e. processes (setup, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance).
- Keep track of problems and repairs-log all tasks performed and provide for check-ins.
- Daily work with the Mobile Device Management team for reporting and identification of issues.
- Compile weekly reports as determined by the Mobile Team Lead and program needs.
Frequent field visits to test, observe, implement, critique, and build experience with mobile tools.
Liaison between Mobile Team Lead and OAF staff
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
- Android devices troubleshooting knowledge
- Good collaborator
Preferred Start Date
As soon as possible
Health insurance, paid time off
Sponsor International Candidates
No; Must have existing rights to work in Rwanda.
We hire on a rolling basis which means that applications are reviewed and processed on a continuous basis until a hire is made.
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here ([email protected]), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th December, 2020.