Rwanda Client Data Analysis Specialist at One Acre Fund
- Company: One Acre Fund
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Rubengera Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Rwanda
ABOUT ONE ACRE FUND
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
To learn more about our work, take a look at our Why Work Here blog for more information.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced data analysis professional who can support the business operations department to achieve the medium to long-term goal of providing real time, accurate and actionable client data. Client data analysis specialists will fulfill our need to get more insight from several data points we collect from the clients. You’ll move us from manual, request-based analysis work to real-time and accessible analysis using advanced analytics tools such as R, Python, Power BI, and DATAIKU. you’ll manage 2-3 coordinators and report to our CDMA team lead
- Provide analysis support for multiple departments such as core, RRT, Biz dev departments
- Accomplish high-level and urgent ad hoc data analysis request such as requests from country leadership, strategic and performance team, and Business Development
- Lead independently Rwanda data analysis projects that are being developed in Power BI, Dataiku and cereals
- Manage data analysis pipeline with requests from partners in Kiss Flow and ensure they are accomplished within the agreed timelines.
- Work with multiple teams and partners to build skills needed among teams to obtain information through self-service channels
- Manage client data analytics team composed of 2 – 3 coordinators
CAREER GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- 2+ years of experience in analysis
- University degree in data-related fields such as statistics, econometrics, data science
- Experience with data visualization and analysis with modern tools like power bi, R, Python, Stata
- Experience with dashboards creation
- Advanced Excel (can perform complex functions) and google sheet skills
- You can understand the logic and can translate it into analysis work
- implement complex analysis projects and provide understandable information
- Ability to prepare and present analysis findings
- ability to tailor communications to specific audiences
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and coordinate multiple stakeholders
- Language: Fluent in Kinyarwanda and proficient in written and spoken English
PREFERRED START DATE
As soon as possible
Health insurance, paid time off
This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Rwanda.
27 February 2022
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here ([email protected]), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th February , 2022.