Regional Price & Economic Data Collectors Officer at National Institute Of Statistics Of Rwanda
- Company: National Institute Of Statistics Of Rwanda
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Rwanda
*To collect data for all outlets and itemes selected for consumer price index(CPI) survey in District.
*To collect data for all business sected for producer price index survey in district. *To collect data for all business sectected for trade price index survey in district . *To be responsible for the timely collection and submission of prices and economic data from District. *To quality assure the consistency of the collected data. *To produce a report on quality of collected data . *To provide regular monitoring and progress reports to the supervisor. *To do any other related to this job as may be requested by his/her supervisors
A0 in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Demography, Business
Administration with knowledge of statistical softwares (SPSS, STATA , SAS, etc)
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Report writing and presentation skills
– Computer skills
– Creativity and initiative
– Good organizational and time management skills
– Team working skills
– Technical understanding of system being analyzed and how it affects the various
– Good at handling and meeting deadlines.
– tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with
project scope changes.
– Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
– starter with leadership skills in order to take charge of or facilitate requirementgathering
– Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications and
Method of Application
Closing Date : 24th April, 2020.