Quantity Surveyor at Horizon Group Ltd
- Company: Horizon Group Ltd
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Rwanda
EXCITING JOB AND CAREER OPPORTUNITY- QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Horizon Group Ltd is an Investment Company with subsidiaries engaged in the various sectors of the Rwandan Economy including Infrastructure Development, Construction, Agriculture, processing and export of Pyrethrum, clearing and Freight Forwarding and Logistics solutions, Production of construction Materials specifically roofing tiles among others.
There is a need for recruitment of highly experienced and competent Quantity Surveyor at Horizon Construction Ltd.
Horizon Construction is Rwanda’s leading local construction company that focuses on infrastructure development. This includes: road construction, housing, energy and water resources Horizon Construction has an established track record of successful completion of quality civil engineering projects across Rwanda.
The Quantity Surveyor reports directly to the Project Manager or/and Technical Director
- Monitoring and controlling Implementation of the approved budget and invoicing on project
- Coordinating measurements and valuations of works executed on projects.
- Monitoring the invoicing process and advise some alternative methodologies of work for better project cash flow
- Participation in daily project activities by performing the analysis of the implementation of the approved budget.
- Daily report of value work done vis-à-vis expenses to Ensure and control the productivity and Company margin is attained
- Be permanent on the assigned project if any reason to be out of the project for some time should be Communicated to the Project Manager
- Preparation of bills of Quantity for the project
- Participation in preparation of Project Budget
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Academic Qualification and required experience:
- Bachelor degree in Quantity Surveying or Civil engeenrrg
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in Construction or maintenance Projects
- Good reporting and organizational skills
- Have an excellent MS Office skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to organize work independently in an effective manner
- Tender Preparation
- Good knowledge of English.
Method of ApplicationAn Application Letter addressed to the CEO, Horizon Group Ltd
A Comprehensive CV With three Referees
Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates
Photocopy of Identity Card
Qualified and Interested Candidates may apply at Horizon email address [email protected] not later than 30th September 2022 at 5 pm. incomplete applications will not be considered. Only short listed Candidates will be contacted.
In case of any concern, contact +250 788400652
Done at Kigali, 23th September 202
CEO, Horizon Group Ltd.
This includes: road construction, housing, energy and water resources and construction equipment.