Production Supervisor at NPD LTD
- Company: NPD LTD
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Production Jobs in Rwanda
27th October, 2023
Ref. No: NPD/HR &Admin-D/MD/2437/2023
Public Job announcement
The Management of NPD would like to inform the Public that it is recruiting qualified and experienced staff on the following position:
Key Roles/Responsibilities and qualifications required
- Supervise and direct the workforce in the mine area of the operation
- Ensure all extraction and processing work carried out are as per the set high standard
- Ensure costs for materials production is within the set budget
- Ensure materials production process is as per the relevant government legislation and industry developments
- Ensure adherence to key government health and safety legislation during materials production works
- Assist in mine planning, ventilation and development projects
- Prepare and complete operational summaries and progress reports
- Continuously pursue ways to increase efficiences and reduce production costs
- Ensure production of quarry products meet the set production levels and schedule
- Ensure adherence to quality and specifications is maintained
- Supervise the production process and ensure targets are met
- Ensure adherence to develped inspection systems and checklists
- Liaising with staff on site and dealing with any technical or staffing challenges that arise;
- Ensure that all vehicles, machinery and plant on site are maintained to a good standard
Prepare requisitions for suppliers, materials, resources and subit them for review and approval
Educational Requirements & Related Job Experience/Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Construction, Engineering, Industrial Technology, Blasting license (An added advantage) A minimum of 5 years’ experience.
Method of Application
Duly signed application letters addressed to the Managing Director (NPD) together with updated detailed curriculum vitae, copies of both academic and professional certificates, proof of related experience/valid work certificates and names and addresses of at least three (3) reference persons and co of Identity Card should be submitted by email [email protected] not later than 04/November/2023 latest 5:00 P.M.
- Please note that submission of valid and acceptable proof of experience/work certificates attached to your job applications to support the relevant experience indicated in the applicant's CVs among other documents highlighted above is a MUST for pre-selection.
- Your job application and its attachments MUST be scanned as ONE single pdf document for easy download & analysis of applications.
Ag. Managing Director