Production Manager at Rwamagana Banana Wine CPC Company Ltd
- Company: Rwamagana Banana Wine CPC Company Ltd
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Rwamagana Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Production Jobs in Rwanda
RWAMAGANA BANANA WINE CPC COMPANY Ltd
Tel : +250782715147
Email: [email protected]
Rwamagana Banana Wine CPC Company Ltd is a Public Limited Company registered in the office of the Registrar General with Company Code 107675046. Rwamagana Banana Wine CPC Company Ltd is located in Rwamagana industrial Park in Rwamagana District, Mwulire Sector. It was established to produce quality and high-value Banana based products for local and export markets.
Rwamagana Banana Wine CPC Company Ltd is looking for competent, dynamic, and self-motivated Rwandan nationals to fill the following positions:
- Supervise the production team to manage and execute production projects.
- Coordinate with customers to develop project plans and timelines.
- Work with the team to plan, schedule, and perform production activities.
- Assign daily workload to team members.
- Develop production program and guidelines to support company objectives.
- Schedule equipment maintenance and inspection on regular basis.
- Suggest process improvements to enhance production quality and capacity.
- Organize job trainings to team members to achieve production goals.
- Investigate production issues and develop resolutions.
- Determine equipment, material, and manpower requirements for project execution.
- Develop project budget and maintenance expenses within the budget.
- Recommend cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality standards.
- Assist in employee recruitment, performance evaluation, promotion, retention, and termination activities.
- Monitor production activities and adjust schedules for on-time delivery.
- Ensure that the final product meets quality standards and customer specifications.
- Ensure that team follows company policies and safety standards.
- Hold at least a university degree at Ao level with a specialty in Food science and technology.
- Have a minimum professional experience of 4 years in a related banana processing and as a team leader production management.
- Know how to communicate in English and/or FrenchKnow the IT tool
Method of Application
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned positions, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Candidates need to send a signed Cover letter in PDF format indicating the title of the position applied for and it has to be addressed to the Managing Director, an updated CV mentioning educational grades, years of experience.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be called for the written exam.
Application deadline: 26th October 2020 at 16hrs.
Done at Rwamagana, on 19th October 2020