Procurement Specialist at Mediasol
- Company: Mediasol
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Rwanda
Medical & Allied Service solutions (MEDIASOL) is a group of private companies limited by Shares categorized under Health Services.
MEDIASOL has two different private companies (MEDIASOL PHARMACY LTD and MEDIASOL PHARMACEUTICAL DEPOT LTD) oriented in business relating to health sector and in partnership with public and private hospitals, research institutions, Laboratory institutions, referral & teaching hospitals medical schools and health insurances.
- Compassion and Respect
we care deeply about our partners by providing all human medicines for effective and efficient treatment.
We act with respect towards our colleagues and others with whom we interact
We communicate openly and candidly and address our differences professionally.
Apart from being committed to conduct our business reliably with partners by complying with the law, we are courageous to be honest with our partners serving them at the convenient time.
By maintaining the good reputation of the company, we are accountable for our services and activities performed at our best level towards to our partners in the transparent manner.
We value teamwork and diversity of ideas and embraces new perspectives which bring solutions to our beneficiaries’ concerns.
MEDIASOL management wishes to hire the staff in the position of Procurement specialit as detailed below:
Qualification and experience
Should have at least Bachelor’s degree in Procurement, Business Administration Finance, Accounting or other related fields. Should have experience of at least 2 years in Procurement.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Plans and manages the procurement of products, services and commodities taking into account economic and other conditions;
- Supervises the preparation of technical specifications and the bidding process and approves purchase requisitions;
- Proposes the scope of services for establishing service/maintenance related contracts;
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Researching potential vendors,
- Comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers and Analyze purchase and offer bids and negotiated accordingly,
- Negotiating contract terms of agreement and pricing
Knowledge and Skills
- Extensive experience of developing business specific contracts and agreements.
- Thorough knowledge of facility management solutions.
- Familiarity with purchasing fundamentals and sourcing and vendor management.
- Interest in market dynamics along with business sense
- Ability to gather and analyse data and to work with figure
- Solid judgement along with decision making skills
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send their application documents to the email [email protected], including Curriculum Vitae, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter (as one document) as well as their emails and telephone.
Only online applications shall be considered.
Address all applications to the Director General of MEDIASOL.
Deadline for application: Friday 14th April 2023
Due to expected high volume of applications, ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Done in Kigali, Wednesday 29th March 2023
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Rwanda. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE