Office Admin at ExCraft
- Company: ExCraft
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda
ABOUT THE COMPANY (EXCRAFT):
ExCraft is a pioneer brand in the export field in Egypt. It was founded in 2017 for distributing and marketing several kinds of high-quality FMCG products (Food, Beverage, Cosmetics, etc.) targeting hotels, modern trade and wholesale sectors.
ExCraft services cover companies in the Middle East, Africa and Europe. Not only we export high quality products, but we also produce our own products to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world.
ExCraft is hiring Office Admin!!!
Location: M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda.
- Coordinating office and operations activities to maintain work fluency and compliance to company policies.
- Submitting timely reports and preparing presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Managing agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
- Tracking stocks of office supplies and placing orders when necessary.
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities and equipment.
- Managing office petty cash and expense sheets and sending them to the finance department.
- Maintaining general office files including; job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Creating and updating databases and records of the financial information, personnel and other data of such kind.
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required.
- Managing the company customer service accounts (if required).
- Handling email inquiries.
- Arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities.
- Managing the filing system between the headquarter and the other branches.
- Supporting all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Assisting with the recruitment process.
- Producing and submitting reports on general HR activity.
- Arranging both internal and external events.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Bachelor Degree.
- 6 months: 2 years of related experience.
- Excellent English Language is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Familiarity with office management procedures.