Legal Officer at Mediasol
- Company: Mediasol
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Rwanda
Medical & Allied Service solutions (MEDIASOL) is a group of private companies limited by Shares categorized under Health Services.
MEDIASOL has two different private companies (MEDIASOL PHARMACY LTD and MEDIASOL PHARMACEUTICAL DEPOT LTD) oriented in business relating to health sector and in partnership with public and private hospitals, research institutions, Laboratory institutions, referral & teaching hospitals medical schools and health insurances.
- Compassion and Respect
we care deeply about our partners by providing all human medicines for effective and efficient treatment.
We act with respect towards our colleagues and others with whom we interact
We communicate openly and candidly and address our differences professionally.
Apart from being committed to conduct our business reliably with partners by complying with the law, we are courageous to be honest with our partners serving them at the convenient time.
By maintaining the good reputation of the company, we are accountable for our services and activities performed at our best level towards to our partners in the transparent manner.
We value teamwork and diversity of ideas and embraces new perspectives which bring solutions to our beneficiaries’ concerns.
MEDIASOL management wishes to hire the staff in the positions of Legal Officer as detailed below:
Qualification and Experience
- Should have Bachelor’s degree in business law with experience of 2 years in similar field.
Duty and Responsibilities
- Overseeing client and vendor contracts
- Providing commercially sensible and cost-effective legal advice for construction contracts management
- Drafting basic legal documents for the projects of MEDIASOL
- Ensuring compliance to business laws and regulations
- Preparing damage claims and Drafting documents, letters and contracts
- Conducting legal analysis and researching legal matters.
- Reviewing legal material.
- Formulating formalities regarding settlements of disputes.
- Monitoring the implementation of the legal clauses.
- Provide legal input into financial planning and reporting process.
- Provide advice on labor law related employee issues.
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders
- Maintain professional and timely communications.
- Document and maintain legal files and issues.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Director General or by the Senior Management
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and individually.
- Ability to work long hours when needed.
- Exemplary writing and editing skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
- Discretion in handling confidential matters.
- Excellent judgment and ability to anticipate legal issues or risks.
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send their application documents to the email [email protected], including Curriculum Vitae, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter (as one document) as well as their emails and telephone.
Only online applications shall be considered.
Address all applications to the Director General of MEDIASOL.
Deadline for application: Friday 14th April 2023
Due to expected high volume of applications, ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Done in Kigali, Wednesday 29th March 2023
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Rwanda. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE