ICT Support Officer at Concern Worldwide Rwanda
- Company: Concern Worldwide Rwanda
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Part-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Rwanda
JOB ADVERTISEMENT: PART TIME ICT Support Officer
Concern Worldwide Rwanda is seeking to hire a part-time ICT Support Officer who will assist in all ICT related matters, monitor and maintain ICT related systems and computer network infrastructure. S/he will be responsible for installing and configuring ICT related systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults, and solving technical and software applications related challenges on a day to day running of its country offices in Rwanda, either remotely, in person, or via the ICT global helpdesk system which with as be used for tracking work progress and reporting.
PART TIME ICT Support Officer (renewable one year contract with flexible working hours)
Successful candidate will be expected to do but not limited to the following;
- Install, configure and support computer hardware operating systems and end user software applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer related systems and network infrastructure associated challenges.
- Troubleshoot ICT and other system related problems, diagnose and resolve hardware or software downtimes.
- Carry out hardware repairs and component replacement where applicable.
- Provide end user support and other guide users based on organisational standard operation procedures as documented in the ICT best practices documents.
- Follow it and written instructions and policies to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support new software roll-out and other applications from time to time as guided by the ICT department.
- Assist with new users accounts creation process and end user setup and other configurations as per organisational standards.
- Resolve ICT related queries with the given and acceptable thresholds.
- Work persistently on any OCT related tasks (or escalate this where appropriate)
- Multitask and Prioritise ICT tasks and manage workflows to ensure ICT open issues are resolved seamlessly and on time
- Ensure that staff use the global ICT helpdesk system in logging all ICT related matters.
Successful candidate should;
- Have a thorough knowledge, experience of 3+ in ICT
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in ICT
- Have experience in Network troubleshooting, hardware, and software
- Be flexible in terms of a willingness to accept a wide range of assignments during the contract duration
- Be fluent in English and Kinyarwanda
- Be a Rwandan national
Note to applicants: