HR & Admin Officer at RwandAir Catering Ltd
- Company: RwandAir Catering Ltd
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda
30th January 2023
RwandAir Catering Ltd is a fast growing In-flight Catering Company in Rwanda that started its operations from August 2014 and is providing catering services to scheduled airlines, private jet and charters. RwandAir Catering Ltd aims to be one of the biggest aviation catering company in Africa in few years to come.
As part of this strategy, we are looking for interested, qualified, committed and competent candidate to fill in the position mentioned below:
- Job title: HR & Admin Officer (1 position)
Department: HR & Administration
Report to : Senior Manager HR & Administration
- Job Purpose:
Support day-to-day activities of HR & Administration department by processing Employees’ data, updating staff files and assist in arranging all required documents for hiring process.
- Major responsibilities.
- Track leave database, eligibility and closing balances for each staff at the end of every month and provide monthly leave report to Senior Manager HR & Administration;
- Gather all related Payroll inputs e.g. new staff, resigned and terminated staff and any other payroll addition or deduction;
- Prepare both Expatriate and Local Staff Payrolls before every 20th day of the month and submit them to Senior Manager HR & Administration’s office for reviews and approvals;
- Maintain a complete database of all Employees in a specified Payroll software to be updated with new changes;
- Share Annual/Mid-year appraisal forms to all staff for evaluation.
- Prepare staff contract renewals in a timely manner;
- Maintain the Employee personal files, recruitment files and performance management related documents;
- Schedule Job interviews and contact candidates as required by the Senior HR & Administration Manager;
- Ensure resignation letters are received from Employees who intend to leave and submit them to Senior HR & Administration Manager;
- Keep training and on-boarding material safe;
- Respond to Employees’ questions about benefits e.g. number of untaken leave days’ balance and other questions related to staff benefits;
- Prepare immigration related letters for official letters;
- Filing of all staff documents, memos, sick leaves, training certificates, birth and wedding certificates;
- Keep proper records and track all service providers’ contract renewal dates e.g. all insurance contracts, telephone contracts and others;
- Prepare staff requested documents and process all required documents;
- Any other assignment related to HR &Administration Officer’s duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by Senior HR & Administration Manager;
- Education Background
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Social Sciences,
any higher degree/certificate in Human Resources management would be
an added advantage.
- Preferred Work Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in HR & Administration;
- Career in Profit Organizations would be an asset;
- Other Skills and experience.
- Good knowledge of computer Windows and Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power point);
- Be extremely flexible and able to react to changing priorities;
- Be organized and able to work under pressure;
- Must be able to speak and write English & Kinyarwanda;
- Knowledge of French and/or any other language would be an added advantage;
- Good personality and positive interpersonal skills is required;
Method of Application
If you meet all the above criteria, kindly send in your:
- An application letter addressed to Senior HR & Administration Manager;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae, including three referees with their personal telephone contacts and E-mail addresses.
- Notified University degree and certificates, if any;
- A photocopy of Rwandan national identity card;
at [email protected] & [email protected]
not later than 15th February 2023, 05:00 pm.
Note: - Application letter, CV and other documents must be English and must
specify the position you are applying for.
-Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Rwanda. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE