King Faisal Hospital, Rwanda, “A center of excellence in health service provision, clinical education, and research”.
This is an exciting time for King Faisal Hospital, Rwanda as we embrace a new strategic direction.
The hospital has continued to grow due to its positive reputation for authentic compassionate health care and highly skilled medical practitioners, especially in specialized surgical and medical services.
King Faisal Hospital Kigali is looking for suitable candidate to fill the following positions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- He/she must have A minimum Advanced Certificate A2 in Hospitality Management, Hotel & Restaurant Management or any other related fields
- Two (2) years of working experience of in a Hospital setting
- Any other additional qualification relevant to the field is an added advantage
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Deep knowledge of work processes and/or procedures including stress and time management, safety, ability to perform structured tasks Ability to operate machinery and equipment.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Extreme patience and the ability to think and work under stress
- Good deductive and reasoning skills
- Maintain a data base of all meals provided during that shift, and the numbers of special diets
- Maintain a database of all complaints received from the patients and possibly the nursing personnel.
- Records of all reports compiled and submitted to the Catering Services Supervisor.
- Implement all recording and tracing processes to ensure safety of food on transit from the Kitchen to the wards/units
- Monitor the transport of food to its destination
- Manage and Monitor the wastage of food according to the Policies and Procedures of the Catering Service and the Hospital
- Monitor the cleanliness of the food trolleys
- Monitor complaints received during the day , investigate and draw up action plans to ensure resolution
- Monitor rodents and other pests and report to the Catering Services Supervisor
- Ensure that the amount of meals served tallies with the requests placed daily
- Ensure that all new admissions receive their meals as prescribed.
- Assist in carrying out monthly satisfaction feedback at ward level
- Awareness of all equipment manuals and servicing intervals
- Monitor all efficiency and safety tests and report any deficits
- Maintain data base of all pre-planned servicing of equipment and plan the handling of the food provision around the down time so that the clinical areas are not inconvenienced
- Monitor all temperatures daily of the fridges according to the Infection Control and Prevention Guidelines.
- Monitor cleanliness of all equipment according to the Infection Control and Prevention Guidelines,
- Monitor all storage of foodstuffs, daily
- Monitor training periods of personnel with particular emphasis on the correct handling of the equipment
- Liaise with the Catering Services Supervisor/ Hostess Supervisor when emergenci
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 3rd November, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Rwanda. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE