Financial Controller at Souk IG LTD
- Company: Souk IG LTD
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Rwanda
You are ultimately responsible for the financial health of our organization. Your main role would be producing financial reports and preparing financial analysis to guide Management to make sound business decisions in the long and short term.
You will prepare financial reports, monitor accounts, prepare invoices, budgets, and activity reports, as well as financial forecasts.
Main responsibilities. These are the primary measure of performance
- Prepare and monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, budgeting, and tax.
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Prepare and review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Present these financial reports to Management proactively.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures
Other key responsibilities
- Issue invoices to customers
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Pay any debt as it comes due for payment
- Conduct monthly reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Advanced user in Microsoft excel. This is a key requirement.
- Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- 5 years’ experience in a Accountant role
- Advanced user in accounting software such as QuickBooks.
- Exceptional analytical skills, especially mathematical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
The deadline is on the 26th November 2022 5pm Saturday