Field Data Enumerator at Save the Children (SC)
- Company: Save the Children (SC)
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Rwanda
About the Role:
Save the Children (SC) is the world’s largest independent child rights organization, underpinned by a vision of a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
The Field Data Enumerator, under the lead of the Head of MEAL, will be responsible for collecting real-time monitoring data, baseline and endline data for different projects. Enumerators will participate in different trainings to be debriefed and trained prior to being deployed to various parts of the country (both development and humanitarian activities).
Qualifications and experience
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Education, Social Science (Psychology, Sociology, population, Peace Studies and development studies), Business Communication, Economics, Statistics, Health, any other fields of studies,
- Must have practical knowledge of MS Office
- Should be familiar with computer-assisted interviews (ODK, CTO) and have the ability to use electronic devices, i.e. tablets or smartphones
- Fluency Kinyarwanda and English, written and spoken is essential
- Extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative data collection; a passion for learning best practices and innovations is desired
- Having more than two years in data collection
- Prior-experience in conducting surveys with both adults and children.
- Willingness to travel independently and extensively within rural communities
- Characteristics of being personable, detail-oriented and well-organised.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated.
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued
This position is on Child Safeguarding- Level 3: The post holder will have contact with children and/or young people either frequently (e.g. once a week or more) or intensively (e.g. four days in one month or more or overnight) because they work country programs. Or are visiting country programs; or because they are responsible for implementing the police checking/vetting process staff.
We are committed to ensuring a safe working environment for all those who work for us and for all those who come into contact with our staff and representatives, including children and members of the communities with whom we work.
SCI takes a zero tolerance approach to sexual harassment and any other conduct that is discriminatory or disrespectful to others.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 21st February, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Rwanda. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE