Fast-moving Consumer Goods Sales Representatives at Abacus Pharma (A) Ltd
- Company: Abacus Pharma (A) Ltd
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda
Abacus Pharma (A) Ltd is looking for two sales representatives to join its division of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods.
A Sales Representative is a key player in driving sales and revenue and key aspects of the job include:
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to achieve targets.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and retailers.
- Monitoring market trends and competitor activities to identify business opportunities.
A FMCG Sales representative will be responsible for:
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets for assigned products or territories.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key clients and distributors.
- Preparing sales reports and forecasts for management.
- Driving secondary sales through Delegates and Merchandisers
- Maintain pipeline at the Wholesaler’s level and ensure SKU-wise sales forecasting
- Coordinating with the Branch team to ensure timely supplies
- Implementation of business strategies
- Prepare regular reports and participate in weekly team meetings to review performance.
- Analyzing market trends, competitors’ activities and reporting
Requirements and Skills
To thrive in this role, individual should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in FMCG sales with a track record of achieving targets.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical abilities to interpret sales data and market trends.
- Adaptability and a results-driven mindset
- A Go-Getter, Rwandan Sales Professional
- Minimum of three (3) years of FMCG experience
- Must have worked in Kigali
- Wholesale Experience
- Willingness to travel across the designated areas
- Smart Phone user and Knowledge of Microsoft office
Method of Application
Interested Candidates who meet the minimum criteria outlined above are invited to send their job application (cover letter and updated CV) as one file to [email protected] no later than 8th March 2024.
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
**Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible because the applications will be reviewed on rolling basis.