Driver For Hqs at Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd
- Company: Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Rwanda
Job advertisement for vacant positions in Rwanda Medical Supply Limited (RMS Ltd)
RMS Ltd is a State-owned company created by the Government of Rwanda with the mandate of managing the end-to-end health supply chain for Rwanda. RMS Ltd provides pharmaceuticals and health commodities towards 5 rights: the right patient, the right drug/dose, the right cost, the right route, and the right time. The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country through an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future need and manage increasing complexity, RMS Ltd is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced individuals to fill the following positions:
RMS Ltd is looking for qualified and dedicated personnel to fill the following position:
– Driver for HQs – Re – advertised (1)
Tasks and responsibilities
- Drive official vehicles belonging to RMS.
- Responsible for keeping his/her driving license valid and for conforming to the traffic code. and for meeting requirements for driving motor vehicles driven by him/her.
- In case his/her vehicle is involved in accident, ensure that the necessary steps confirming to rules and regulations are taken.
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance and cleanliness of the vehicle in his/her charge.
- Keep informing the line managers for any irregular happenings to RMS vehicles and suggest the necessary steps to be taken.
- Keep inspecting the vehicles’ documents of licensing, insurance and inform the line managers as need may be.
- Keep records/logbook as required of the performance and cost of upkeep of the vehicle assigned to him/her.
- Transport official passengers/visitors and goods as instructed by the authorities.
- Assist in logistic work process as necessary, and flexibility in working hours and over the weekend.
- Perform official errands as required, and perform any other tasks as appropriately assigned.
Qualification and Skills
A valid driving license (Category B and C). An acceptable education Level of at least 6 years of secondary school education as minimum will be considered with at least 8 years of experience in driving.
Job application procedure.
Interested candidates should send their application documents (in one PDF document) including application letter, Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of education certificates and Driving license, names of three referees as well as their emails and telephones.
Method of Application
All applications are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: [email protected]
Deadline for application: Wednesday, 05/04/2023 at 5:00 pm.
- Only applications sent via the above e-mail shall be considered;
- Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted;
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected.