This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
22 Feb 2023
Driver at Embassy of the Republic of Korea to the Republic of Rwanda
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Embassy of the Republic of Korea to the Republic of Rwanda
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Rwanda
Embassy of the Republic of Korea to the Republic of Rwanda
1. Job title : Driver
2. Job Description
- Driving for various schedules of the embassy staff and other embassy Work
- Management of the administrative cars (including car wash)
- Assistance in other Administrative work
- Translation and Interpretation between Kinyarwanda, English and French
- Operational support during important events at the Embassy
- Other work requested by the Embassy
3. Required Qualifications
- Holder of driving license
- Completion of High School
- Diligent, hardworking, reliable, well-organized, punctual and accurate person who is willing to work with enthusiasm
- Fluent in verbal and written English, Kinyarwanda and French (preference to those who hold qualifications)
- Excellent computer literacy
- Those with related work experience will be given preference
4. Working Hours and Contract Period
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday (07:30-17:30).
- Overtime work (paid) may be needed depending on the workload.
- Contract Period: One year contract including a probation period of three months.
- The contract will be renewable on a yearly basis based on work performance.
- Expected date to start work: March 2023.
- Monthly Salary: The Salary range is 600 to 700 USD (Work experience will be taken into consideration)
- “Monthly Salary” will be gross salary inclusive of PAYE (30%) and Social Security Fund (Pension and maternity leave contributions) that should be paid by the Employee as per relevant regulations.
- Yearly Bonus (once per year): Amount equivalent to one month’s salary (if the Employee has worked for more than three months)
- Social Security Fund: Pension and Maternity leave contributions that should be paid by the Employer as per relevant regulations
Method of ApplicationApplication Deadline is 26 February 2023 Applicants can apply by submitting online the Application Form (Enclosed), Driving license and ID copy to the following email address in one PDF file format at [email protected]
The Applicant can submit additional documents such as official language test score, work experience, technical or professional qualification certificates.
Email subject should be ‘Job application for Driver – your full name’ Applications that have missing documents, those that are submitted late will NOT BE ACCEPTED
7. Recruitment Procedure
Only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stages
If any document or information submitted to the Embassy is proven to be forged or different from the fact, the recruitment can be canceled at anytime
Inquiries will only be accepted through [email protected]
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Rwanda. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE