Documentation and Archives Officer at Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd
- Company: Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda
Job advertisement for vacant positions in Rwanda Medical Supply Limited (RMS Ltd)
RMS Ltd is a State-owned company created by the Government of Rwanda with the mandate of managing the end-to-end health supply chain for Rwanda. RMS Ltd provides pharmaceuticals and health commodities towards 5 rights: the right patient, the right drug/dose, the right cost, the right route, and the right time. The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country through an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future need and manage increasing complexity, RMS Ltd is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced individuals to fill the following positions:
RMS Ltd is looking for qualified and dedicated personnel to fill the following position:
– Documentation and Archives Officer 🙁 1)
Tasks and responsibilities.
- Receive and filing documents, Organize the documentation and the archives of each unit;
- Analyze and transmit the corresponding reports stating
- Enter documents into Database using the available software;
- Index and file documents according to the documentation policies, rules and regulations;
- Identify and propose documents for National Archives Services;
- Analyze materials such as files and other documents kept to spot defects and determine what to do next.
- Monitor the storage space and security to protect the materials.
- Design and maintain organizational systems, keeping track of archived materials
- Ensure documents are easily accessible when needed.
Qualification and Skills
Degree in Librarianship, Information Studies, and Documentation, Archival Studies or any other related field with at least 2 years of experience in related field. Maximum of 28 years old.
Knowledge and technical skills required:
- High analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Decision making skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Very effective organization skills;
- Team working skills;
- Computer skills;
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application documents (in one PDF document) including application letter, Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of education certificates and Driving license, names of three referees as well as their emails and telephones.
Method of Application
All applications are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: [email protected]
Deadline for application: Wednesday, 05/04/2023 at 5:00 pm.
- Only applications sent via the above e-mail shall be considered;
- Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted;
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected.