Dispatch Clerk at RwandAir Catering Ltd
- Company: RwandAir Catering Ltd
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Rwanda
30th January 2023
RwandAir Catering Ltd is a fast growing In-flight Catering Company in Rwanda that started its operations from August 2014 and is providing catering services to scheduled airlines, private jet and charters. RwandAir Catering Ltd aims to be one of the biggest aviation catering company in Africa in few years to come.
As part of this strategy we are looking for interested, qualified, committed and competent candidate to apply for the position mentioned below.
Job title: Dispatch Clerk (1 position)
Reports to : Dispatch Coordinator
- Ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, directed and all delivery times are respected;
- Collect meal orders via emails or by hand and make sure that they are timely distributed to the users (Production);
- Schedule and control staff to meet labour productivity and overtime targets;
- Ensure on-time and accurate production and/or catering of all flights;
- Manage productivity hours and costs in the area of responsibility; initiate and steer corrective actions in case of deviations;
- Check meals with loaders and drivers before delivering/loading them to the onto A/Cs;
- Liaise with people at the airside and facilitate preparation and delivery of the revised orders, make sure that special meals are prepared according to their specifications;
- Meet VVIP/VIP Charters and collect their orders;
- Record on daily basis sales figures, number of flights and share the monthly consolidated reports with the management;
- Interact face to face with the flight crew to address needs, solve problems, provide solutions and assure that customers receive excellent service based on the flight’s specific requirements;
- Communicate effectively to avoid delays and solve the problems;
- Ensure flights are complete and fully prepared for departure and make sure that handover to the Purser is completely done and invoices are signed;
- Ensure fuel requisition forms and logbooks are properly filled for all trucks and company vehicles;
- Fill and send all the invoices to finance for billing;
- Perform other duties assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree holder, preferably in Hospitality Management, Business management, Airline or Industrial Catering, Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience;
- Computer literate with MS Office (Word, Excel and Power point);
- Having good customer service and communication skills;
- Able to meet tight deadlines;
- Basic knowledge in food safety, quality and hygiene;
- Be extremely flexible and able to react to changing priorities;
- Have no scheduling restrictions (Physically fit, able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays);
- Be organized and able to work under pressure;
- Must be able to speak and write English & Kinyarwanda;
Knowledge of any other language would be an added advantage;
- Good personality and positive interpersonal skills is required;
- Possess Rwandan Driving License Category B, having category C would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
If you meet all the above criteria, send in your:
- An application letter addressed to Senior HR & Administration Manager;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae, including three referees with their personal telephone contacts and E-mail addresses;
- Notified University degree and professional certificates, if any;
- A photocopy of Rwandan national identity card and driving license.
at [email protected] or [email protected]
not later than 15th February 2023, 05:00 pm.
Note: - Application letter, CV and other documents must be in English and must specify
the position you are applying for.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Rwanda. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE