Director of Sales and Marketing at University of Kigali
- Company: University of Kigali
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Rwanda
DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING
The University of Kigali is one of the leading Higher Learning Institutions in Rwanda and is looking to fill the position of Director of Sales and Marketing who will be responsible for designing and implementing a Sales and Marketing Strategy. The position reports to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Finance and Administration and will be in charge of the following specific responsibilities:
- Participate fully as a member of the University Management Board, providing input into strategic planning, policy development, implementation, review, and monitoring.
- Designing and leading the implementation of the University sales and marketing strategy, marketing strategic plans and budgets for the University in line with the overall University strategic plan;
- Leading in the development of appropriate marketing communications, external and internal relations to enhance awareness, create interest and increase the uptake of the University’s products and services;
- Providing advisory in the development of appropriate marketing and publicity materials, appropriate advertising, and other communication tactics and media that will enhance the University as a premium image;
- Identifying, implementing, and benchmarking best practices in corporate marketing, customer relationship, and partnership/engagement strategies that underpin student recruitment to target.
- Conducting market surveys and recommending potential products or services to management based on the collected and analyzed information from the market;
- Prepare new product marketing plans for product introductions in cooperation with divisional heads.
- Identifying the key and potential clients of the University and establishing a robust client database for use in marketing;
- Working with marketing agencies to develop brand messages that give the university the required visibility in the market; and,
- Designing and implementing marketing campaigns.
Required Qualifications, Skills, Experience & Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration/Management or a related field.
- Master in Business Administration or Marketing (preferred).
- Experience of at least five (5) years working at the level of a senior officer to manager in a service industry/company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Ability to travel to different parts of the country
Required Behavioural competencies
Method of Application
All interested candidates should submit an application package that includes the following:
(1) A cover letter;
(2) A comprehensive CV giving details of three referees;
Please address your application to the Vice-Chancellor University of Kigali and send to email@example.com not later than 15th April 2021 at 5:00 PM.
Only applications sent via e-mail will be accepted.