Deal/Project Origination Agents at Development Bank of Rwanda (BRD)
- Company: Development Bank of Rwanda (BRD)
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Rwanda
Development Bank of Rwanda (BRD)
The Development Bank of Rwanda is Rwanda’s only National Development Bank mandated to support Rwanda’s development goals. Over the last years, the bank has undergone substantial re-organization aimed at positioning it as an “innovative and sustainable provider of development finance for socio-economic impact”.
In order to achieve this vision, the bank’s new strategic plan (2018-2024) has outlined 3 key strategic themes;
- Operational Excellence: Continuous improvement of our credit and risk management system, financial performance, and customer services.
- Strategic Partnerships: Forming strategic partnerships to deliver our mandate is a key component of our core activities.
- Dynamic Culture: Continuously improving our pool of knowledge to have the most competent and skilled employees.
To help accomplish this ambitious and exciting vision, the Development Bank of Rwanda (BRD) would like to recruit suitably qualified staff to fill the following Positions:
|Positions||Job Level||Duties and Responsibilities||Job requirements|
Deal/Project Origination Agents
Professional, academic qualifications and experience
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply online (https://www.brd.rw/brd/careers/job_application.php) and upload application documents including Curriculum Vitae, copies of degree certificates, and professional certificates, motivation letter, names of three previous supervisors (as one document) as well as their emails and telephone. only online applications shall be considered.
Email: [email protected] (for only inquiries)
Address all applications to the Head, Human Capital, and Corporate Services of the Development Bank of Rwanda.
Deadline for application: Friday, September 18, 2020, 03:00 pm.
Details of the job descriptions are posted on the BRD website: www.brd.rw
The employment package is highly competitive/attractive.
Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted for interviews.
Done in Kigali, August 30, 2020