Customer Relationship Officer at Muganga Sacco
- Company: Muganga Sacco
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Rwanda
RECRUITMENT NOTICE Nº 008/08/2022
MUGANGA SACCO is a Saving and Credit Cooperative for health sector staff in Rwanda. Its primary objective is to improve members’ socio-economic conditions and promote access to finance.
Muganga SACCO wishes to recruit the competent and self-driven staff on the position of Customer Relationship Officer on permanent basis regardless the gender, and other kind of discriminations.
Position: Customer Relationship Officer
Number of needed staff: Five
Employment period: Open-ended period (Full-time)
Working place: Rusizi, Rubavu, Musanze, Gakenke and Huye districts
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT
Reporting to Customer Relations Manager, the Customer Relationship Officer is responsible for mobilizing new members, deposits and credits as well as deepening Muganga SACCO’ relationships with the existing members by offering them other financial products and information needed.
- Generate new customer leads through various channels;
- Proactively identify sales prospects and conduct business development activities;
- Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business;
- Achieving the monthly sales targets, Cross sell assets and fee products;
- Follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank;
- Ensure customer satisfaction through regular engagement;
- Resolve customer queries/issues and facilitate customer service;
- Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made.
KEY MEASURABLE GOALS
- Number of new members;
- Increase percentage of deposits and loan portfolio;
- Percentage of members’ satisfaction;
- Level of members’ communication in terms of Muganga SACCO products.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications;
- Superior product knowledge;
- A team player with leadership skills;
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on member satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Marketing, Business administration or a related field.;
- At least 2 years of experience as customer care or related position. Having an experience in financial institution (BANK, MFI or SACCO) is an advantage;
- Mention the working place (district) as indicated in the Recruitment Details. Applicants must be residing in the district they applied for;
- To be between 25 and 35 years’ old.
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates should submit soft copies of the motivation letter, CV and copy of required degree, other important documents and Maximum of 3 persons of professional references addressed electronically to the Director General, Muganga SACCO Head Office, 1st floor of the Silverback Mall, latest 26/08/2022 at 6:00 PM on the following email address: [email protected]
Questions/clarifications may be requested by email to the following email address: [email protected]
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the exam and interview.
Done at Kigali, on 12/08/2022
Muganga SACCO Management