Customer Relations Manager at Vogue Trend Ltd
- Company: Vogue Trend Ltd
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Rwanda
Customer Relations Manager
Vogue Trend Ltd, a leading Beauty company in Kigali, provides beauty services such as haircuts, manicure and pedicure and other related services in the way that our customers love the professional services offered to them. We provide indoor and outdoor services to each and everyone in the city of Kigali.
We are looking for a competent Customer Relations Manager to help with the daily operations management and the follow up on our customers. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of Relationship management tasks and work diligently in collaboration of the General Manager and the board of directors. This person will be comfortable working with different kinds of customers both locals and strangers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and allocate customers to the right persons to serve them
- Direct persons to correct destination
- Monitor and maintain the company’s equipment
- Logistics and store management
- deal with queries from the customers
- daily and weekly cash reconciliation
- Daily reporting of the cash flow to the General Manager
- Proper bookkeeping of the boos of accounts
- Making sure that the required materials to be used during the operations are available and purchased before time
- Management of Vogue Trend Staff
Education and Experience
- Minimum qualification a high school diploma
- Knowledge of administrative and people management procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications (Word, excel…)
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Organizing and planning
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under customers pressure
- Fluency in English and Kinyarwanda
Method of ApplicationAll qualified candidates should submit their applications via email: [email protected] with copy at [email protected] by October 20th, 2022 clearly indicating in the Subject line: Application for the Customer Relations Manager position. The application should include a resume, application letter, qualification documents and an official identification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.