King Faisal Hospital, Rwanda, “A center of excellence in health service provision, clinical education and research”.
This is an exciting time for King Faisal Hospital, Rwanda as we embrace a new strategic direction.
The hospital has continued to grow due to its positive reputation for authentic compassionate health care and highly skilled medical practitioners, especially in specialized surgical and medical services.
King Faisal Hospital Kigali is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position
No of Post
Customer Care Officer
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- He/she must have Minimum a Diploma in Hospitality Management or any related field
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Hospitality Management Preferably in the hospital settings
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Deep knowledge of work processes and/or procedures such as daily patient care tasks, planning, and organization
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Disposition, tact, courtesy, enthusiasm, cooperation, and sincerity as they affect fellow workers and others.
- Makes clients and their needs a primary focus of work and actions. This includes clients that are both internal and external to the Hospital.
- Gives out information and ideas clearly and concisely, including the requirement to inform and persuade.
- Retrieval of all patient records in advance of the booked appointment
- All copies of blood investigations and radiological reports to be filed in appropriate sections of the patient files before the appointment
- Filing to be completed daily
- Appointments to be noted either in the appointment book or on a database if used
- Clinical staff appraised daily of the appointment list for their clinic/ surgery
- Patients requiring Blood investigations, X-rays , and removal of Plaster Of Paris are requested to come in earlier to have these completed before the appointment
- Constant contact maintained with patients, receptionist and Clinical staff to ensure smooth flow through the Department and to be able to warn the patient if there are anticipated delays
- A database of complaints maintained in order to identify bottlenecks or other problems so that these issues can be addressed
- Awareness of the functioning of the hospital, transport networks, Pharmacy Policy, and Procedures
- Awareness of the Policies and Procedures governing the Out-Patient and Emergency Medical Departments
- To ensure that Results of all waiting times surveys analyzed and reported to the customer care Manager
- Wheelchairs are cleaned and the footrests are in place
- Adherence to all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Compliance with Infection Prevention and Control Policies and Procedures maintained
- Ensure that directions for patients are adequate and maintained: for example, colored lines/stripes/ painted footsteps for patients to follow to different wards areas
- Patient and personnel fire and emergency evacuations practiced annually
- Monitor all exits for obstacles, boxes, and vehicles blocking the free flow of people exiting that area
Join us and take on the challenge to provide Patient Centered Care!
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th February, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Rwanda. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE