Corporate Sales Executive at Hotpoint Appliances (Rwanda) Ltd.
- Company: Hotpoint Appliances (Rwanda) Ltd.
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Rwanda
Corporate Sales Executive (Full-time)
Build and grow B2B sales by canvassing the market for new opportunities and clients as well as ensuring growing business through existing B2B accounts by providing excelent customer service and regular customer engagement.
- Be the key contact points and account manager for all B2B clients under your docket. (Procurement, sales and marketing)
- Achieve sales targets set by management for verticals assigned to you.
- Identify new customers within the vertical assigned to you
- Create specific customized solutions and strategies for B2B vertical assigned to you.
- Ensure that all payment is received in a timely manner for all corporate sales.
- Provide exemplary service to all Corporate Clients in order to ensure repeat sales through client satisfaction.
- Ensure excellent product knowledge for entire range of Hotpoint products.
- Continuous market visits to strengthen relationship with existing accounts and identify and bring on board new accounts.
- Opening of accounts for all customers requesting credit.
- Processing of sales orders for B2B customers
- Handle all requests for a quotation within 24 hours barring exceptional circumstances.
- Update / Train clients on any new products that are received.
- Submit comprehensive reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis per the requirements of Management.
- Actively seek out new projects and business opportunities.
- Up to date market and competitor information.
- Tender pre-qualification and submission for all customers in your weekly.
- Carry out all the work in a professional and ethical manner and within company policy.
- Promptly deal with all customer complaints.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by Superior.
- Minimum qualification of a degree in Sales or Marketing or any other relevant field.
- Good work experience can be considered as an alternative to a degree.
- Minimum of 2 years in a sales / marketing field, the candidate should have held a position that involved regular interaction with Corporate Customers
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills; ability to communicate effectively to all levels of staff.
- Excellent people /customer service skills.
- Self motivation, meets sales target and delivers customer service improvement .
- Product and market knowledge.
- Flexibility and ability to travel throughout the country to seek out and close business.
- Negotiation and the art of closing the deal.