Cleaner at the Residence of the Korean Ambassador at Embassy of the Republic of Korea to the Republic of Rwanda
- Company: Embassy of the Republic of Korea to the Republic of Rwanda
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Rwanda
A3 Vacancy Announcement
Embassy of the Republic of Korea to the Republic of Rwanda
1.Job title: Cleaner at the Residence of the Korean Ambassador
- Clean the floor, room, restroom, kitchen, and other related facilities inside the residence
- Assist the Chef in the kitchen
- Support in hosting guests and during events at the Residence
- Completion of Primary School
- Ability to clean and take directions
- Reliable , punctual, and detailed oriented
- At least 2 years of related work experience
4.Working Hours and Contract Period
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday (08:00-17:30).
Saturday twice in a month (08:00-12:00).
Overtime work (paid) may be needed depending on the workload.
- Contract Period: One year contract including a probation period of three months.
The contract will be renewable on a yearly basis based on work performance.
Expected date to start work: Early October 2021.
- Monthly Salary:The Salary is 150 USD (Work experience will be taken into consideration)
“Monthly Salary” will be gross salary inclusive of PAYE (30%) and Social Security Fund (Pension and maternity leave contributions) that should be paid by the Employee as per relevant regulations.
- Yearly Bonus (once per year): Amount equivalent to one month’s salary (if the Employee has worked for more than three months)
- Social Security Fund: Pension and Maternity leave contributions that should be paid by the Employer as per relevant regulations
Method of Application
- Application Deadline is 24 September 2021
- Applicants can apply by submitting online the Application Form (Enclosed), and ID copy to the following email address in one PDF file format at [email protected]
- Applications that have missing documents, those that are submitted late will NOT BE ACCEPTED
7. Recruitment Procedure
- Only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stages
- If any document or information submitted to the Embassy is proven to be forged or different from the fact, the recruitment can be canceled at anytime
- Inquiries will only be accepted through [email protected]