Civil Engineering Department Teachers at Ruhengeri Institute of Higher Education (INES-Ruhengeri)
- Company: Ruhengeri Institute of Higher Education (INES-Ruhengeri)
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Rubengera Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Rwanda
Ruhengeri Institute of Higher Education (INES-Ruhengeri) is calling for applications for vacant teaching positions in the Civil Engineering Department:
- Ph.D or Master’s Degree in Structural Design, or related fields;
- Ph.D or Master’s Degree in Transportation and/or Highway Engineering, or related fields;
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To teach the students and ensure adherence and compliance with current advances in both research and pedagogy, including appropriate textbooks and other literature sources;
- To compile teaching, study tools, and other instructional materials, select appropriate textbooks and other literature sources, support teaching assistants and laboratory and/or fieldwork;
- To review, evaluate and provide advisory services on research proposals presented for either thesis or funding by students;
- To mobilize resources for research, teaching, development, networking, outreach, dissemination of research findings community service, internships, and, placements;
- To engage in relevant cutting-edge research along with students and other academic and technical staff;
- To provide advisory services in publishing research outputs by students in reputable journals and periodicals that enhances the visibility and recognition of INES-Ruhengeri as an institution of research excellence in the various thematic research fields.
Note: Local and international candidates are welcome, with priority to women.
Method of Application
Detailed Curriculum Vitae with proof of required working experience, certified copies of the degrees, a copy of national identity card or passport, certificates, and any other useful documents with an Application Letter addressed to the Vice-Chancellor of INES-Ruhengeri should be submitted electronically, in one (1) single pdf file via [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] or physically via the Central Secretariat of INES-Ruhengeri not later than December 12, 2022, at 5:00 PM. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via the website of INES-Ruhengeri: www.ines.ac.rw.
Done at Musanze on November 28, 2022
Fr. Dr. BARIBESHYA Jean Bosco