Branch Team Leader at VisionFund Rwanda (VFR)
- Company: VisionFund Rwanda (VFR)
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda - Vision Fund Jobs in Rwanda
Job Opportunities in VisionFund Rwanda
‘’Make a difference to thousands in the land of a thousand hills’’
VisionFund Rwanda (VFR), is Rwanda’s largest microfinance Institution committed to the development of Rwanda through providing affordable financial services (savings and loans) to the less privileged throughout its 4zones in Rwanda. VFR is the institution where you can develop your expertise working with the best people worldwide in a dynamic, team-focused high performance environment. If you are looking for interesting but challenging work where you can make a difference in the world, then VFR
has the will to make it so. VFR needs to recruit experienced and qualified staff on following positions:
2. Branch Team Leader
Reporting to Branch Manager
Work location: Gicumbi Branch
Major Responsibilities: Branch team Leader
- The sound extension, planning, monitoring, and loan documentation of branch
- Exchanges information with the Branch Leader and other departments and secures an adequate information flow within the branch;
- Monitors loan collaterals submitted by clients; and as recommended by the sites, controls and facilitates the selling of these collaterals in coordination with the institution’s legal officer
- Make sure to visit the clients before new loan is given
- Ensures compliance to all existing regulations;
- Ensures that policies and procedures are applied consistently and uniformly across the branch
- Ensures if the proper loan documentation is in place.
- Follow up of bad borrowers and help in loan recovery
- Visit and verifying the clients during group training.
- Plan and supervise marketing and promotional activities in the Branch working area
- Analyze the monthly financial statement of the branch, and adopt remedial measures if necessary,
2. The efficiency of Credit Operations,
- Supervises the day-to-day credit activities of a branch to ensure that the targets set and agreed upon are met;
- Consults with the MIS department any monitoring or reporting related issues, and resolves the issues at the soonest possible time;
3. Maintain the quality of the loan portfolio of the credit officers
- Champions” the efforts in managing loan delinquency by closely monitoring the branch and ensuring strict compliance to all policies and procedures;
- Physical verification and appraisal of businesses before issuing loans
- Witnesses every disbursement within the branch
4. Management of the staff in the branch
- Principal advisor of the Branch Leader on all matters relating to Branch staff.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management, Accounting, Finance, and other related field
- 3 Years of experience in similar roles
VisionFund Rwanda is willing to offer you a competitive salary, challenging work where you can make a difference in the world, develop your expertise by working with the best people worldwide in a dynamic, team focused, and high-performing environment.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th September , 2022.