Branch Managers x3 at Bank Of Africa – Rwanda Plc
- Company: Bank Of Africa – Rwanda Plc
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
BANK OF AFRICA – RWANDA PLC is a Commercial Bank that operates in Rwanda serving businesses/entities and individuals. BANK OF AFRICA started its operations in Rwanda in October 2015 after the acquisition of AGASEKE BANK that had been operating in Rwanda since November 2003. BANK OF AFRICA RWANDA PLC is part of BANK OF AFRICA BMCE Group which was established over 35 years ago in Mali and currently Operating in more than 18 countries. In Rwanda, the bank now has 14 branches, including 8 branches in Kigali city, 6 branches in upcountry (Muhanga, Huye, Musanze, Rubavu, Rusizi and Kayonza) and 1 outlet at Milles Collines Hotel-Kigali.
Bank of Africa Rwanda Plc seek to recruit well qualified and experienced candidate to fill the following position within Branches:
Position Title: Branch Managers (3)
The incumbent’s duties and responsibilities include:
- Marks the boundary of branch geographic sectors
- Know the commercial potential of the sector.
- Know competition and mainstream into local life.
- Plan duty-related activities
Branch Business Development:
- Lead business growth and development of the branch and other Bank Channels
- Mobilize deposits for the sustainability of the branch.
- Develop a high quality of Asset portfolio.
- Ensures that full documentation of the branch is updated.
- Organize the allocation of branch objectives in cooperation with relationship officer in line with annual objectives and sales campaigns.
- Monitor and analyse with Sales Coordination Unit the quantitative and qualitative achievements of the branch
- Implements business plans prepared in collaboration with the sales coordination structure to ensure achievement of objectives.
- Control and monitor customer facilities and loans.
- Ensure development of branch profitability
- Ensure rigorous monitoring of commercial risk and debt collection.
- Plan and lead weekly personal meetings with relationship officer.
- Plan and coordinating a monthly branch meeting.
- Consolidate Branch training plans.
- Coach and mentor branch employees and manage individual performance.
- Ensures dissemination and information of the Bank procedures and instructions the Bank’s staff.
Qualification, Skills and Abilities Desired:
- Business related degree from a recognized institution
- Over 5 years working experience in the Banking Sector
- Two years in Branch Manager position
- Good Knowledge in Credit
- Team management experience
- Facilitation and motivational techniques
- Knowledge of the safety rules and systems
- Listening skills, sense of dialogue, power of conviction and facilitation and commercialism
- Ability to be proactive in implementing commercial actions.
- Sense of risk control and profit oriented person.
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements, submit your application by 24th November 2023.
All applications should be in soft and through the email: [email protected]