Banking System And Database Administration Officer at COPEDU PLC
- Company: COPEDU PLC
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Rwanda
NOTICE OF RECRUITMENT
COPEDU PLC is a trading company engaged in savings and credits. It was registered as a trading company in the Development Bank (RDB) on February 21, 2013, and licensed by the Central Bank of Rwanda (BNR) on 13/03/2014 to operate as a microfinance institution in Rwanda.
COPEDU PLC invites interested candidates to apply for the position of Banking System and Database Administration Officer.
The Banking System and Database Administration Officer is responsible for the maintenance and performance of the Core Banking System and Database, including installations, maintenance, and upgrades. It must respond to the needs or problems of COPEDU Plc and ensure a thorough understanding of solutions to sort out the needs of COPEDU Plc.
- Provide governance, control and risk management in systems administration processes and ensure data integrity of all published reports;
- Recommend temporary solutions to problems to improve customer service;
- Ensure governance, control, and risk management in database management by scheduling and executing regular backups;
- Plan, manage, and test recovery procedures, control access to permissions and privileges, and monitor and audit security logs;
- Investigate, diagnose, and resolve anomalies;
- Design, develop and improve the database;
- Responsible for application improvement and maintenance, including design/build/test of new upgrades/versions, production testing, and support for technical implementations;
- Perform regular backups of computer systems, end-of-day and month-end activities and ensure that backup media is stored in a controlled and secure location;
- Take ownership and ensure a timely response and resolution of customer and user problems;
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to understand their current and future business needs and manage outsourced partners in accordance with SLA requirements;
- Contribute to the development of database management procedures, standards, and policies;
- Produce periodic reports;
- Perform any other similar tasks entrusted to him by his superiors,
- A0 in Computer Science and Technology or a similar field
- Knowledge of IT tools for banking operations
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Mastery of the steering, organization, and management of information system evolutions
- Mastery of the design principles of a user interface
- Have a sense of initiative and know how to make decisions.
- Be rigorous, precise and know how to manage stress
- Know how to plan and organize the workload
- Integrity and ethics
Method of Application
All Applications must include a motivation, ID Copy, a detailed Curriculum Vitae, and a copy of the degree; which will be sent to the following e-mail address: [email protected] no later than Friday, June 9th, 2023.
Done at Kigali on May 24th, 2023.
Ag. Managing Director
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Rwanda. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE