Assistant Dispatch Officer at Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd
- Company: Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Rwanda
Job advertisement for vacant positions in Rwanda Medical Supply Limited (RMS Ltd)
RMS Ltd is a State-owned company created by the Government of Rwanda with the mandate of managing the end-to-end health supply chain for Rwanda. RMS Ltd provides pharmaceuticals and health commodities towards 5 rights: the right patient, the right drug/dose, the right cost, the right route, and the right time. The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country through an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future need and manage increasing complexity, RMS Ltd is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced individuals to fill the following positions:
RMS Ltd is looking for qualified and dedicated personnel to fill the following position:
– Assistant Dispatch Officer (2)
Tasks and responsibilities
- Receive package and labeled orders from the checking section;
- Ensure that the documents from the Distribution section are in conformity with the orders to be delivered.
- Prepare Client’s Invoice.
- Ensure the safety of the goods in the Dispatch area their safety during loading.
- Ensure that the goods are delivered according to the established planning schedule, to the required distribution standard and to the distribution manual.
- Inform supervisor about orders and Traffic.
- Track and update call logs and data in software programs.
- Provide report to his/her immediate supervisor.
Qualification and Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Nursing, or Laboratory sciences with at least 2 years proven working experience in Pharmaceutical supply chain management and should have a maximum of 28 years old.
Knowledge and technical skills required:
- Decision making skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Very effective organization skills;
- Team working skills;
- Computer skills;
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates should send their application documents (in one PDF document) including Application letter, Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter, names of three previous supervisors as well as their emails and telephones.
All applications are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: [email protected] Deadline for application: Wednesday, 05/04/2023 at 5:00 pm.
NB: Only applications sent via the above e-mail shall be considered; Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted; Incomplete applications shall be rejected.