25 May 2023
Accountant at Jonathan Foundation
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Jonathan Foundation
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Rwanda
The Jonathan Foundation is a fast growing non-profit organization based in bugesera district that supports, educates, and develops children in Rwanda.
Job Role & Summary
We are looking for a highly qualified, motivated, and experienced Accountant.
With young spirit, Energetic and charisma, for a full time job!
Duties and responsibilities
- To control all income and outgoing funds that pass through the foundation
- To manage petty cash
- To pay salaries
- To take care of government taxes.
- To be part of Foundation meetings and decision’s making
- To analyze weekly, monthly and yearly budgets.
- To prepare NGO year-end accounts and carry out all other necessary activities to accomplish your duties and responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or similar relevant field
- Proficient English speaker
- Relevant experience in mentioned duties and responsibilities
Method of ApplicationCandidates should send their CVs and cover letter addressed to Chairperson detailing their interest and aptitude for this position, to [email protected] no later than Friday 23rd June, 2023 at noon.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Rwanda. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE