System and Network Administrator at Nyanza District
Welcome to JobWebRwanda. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Rwanda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Nyanza District
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Rwanda
– Install and maintain network facilities and troubleshoot of problems affecting the network;
– Produce, in collaboration with the IT officer, an inventory of existing or needed ICT network equipments;
– Maintain, in collaboration with concerned staff, a proper management and update of the District’s website using data received from diverse units;
– Maintain and support network users’ devices
– Participate in the control of maintenance services performed by contractors hired by the Institution.
– Ability to research and analyse technology problems, issues, and program requirements.
– Strong skill level with firewall design, implementation and rule sets
– Strong skill level with load balancer configuration
– Experience with common routing protocols including BGP and OSPF
– Knowledge of the principles, methods of IT project planning, monitoring, and evaluation.
– Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to work with others under pressure and solve problems
– Leadership and Interpersonal skills
– Negotiation Skills;
– solving skills;
– Analytical skills
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage