We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Education: B.Tech (telecom/IT)
- Minimum years of experience: 5 – 10 years in MSS projects in CS Core; Pre-Sales or Business Development experience in MSS portfolio (min 2 years)
- Domain experience: Mobile Switching & Signaling (MSS) & Core Circuit Switching (CS Core).
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. Pre-Sales/Business Development and min 5 years in end – to end Delivery.
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks:
- Proficiency on MSC platform, MGW Platform, Plate Cluster Platform, Proficiency in DSC, CTC, Network Architecture, Core Network Expansion, Network Core Evolution to Virtualization.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Rwanda (RW) || || Kigali || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 285638