Senior Manager, Alternative Channels at KCB Bank
Welcome to JobWebRwanda. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Rwanda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: KCB Bank
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda
Reporting to the Head of Retail Banking the job holder is responsible for the overall leadership, management, growth and profitability of the Alternative Channels Business and championing Alternative channels business development initiatives so as to grow this line of business through customer acquisition and retention in line with the bank’s digital strategy.
Main Position Responsibilities:
- Contribute to and take a proactive role in the strategic direction of Alternative Channels Business. This will include ensuring that the Bank’s objectives as relates to the Alternative Channels are met. A key role will be development of strategic plans.
- Forecast, plan, implement and monitor all sales, cost and expenditure activities within a set budget and proactively and promptly device remedial actions to minimize the variances between the budget and actual performance.
- Organize and manage the available Alternative Channels human and physical resources. Coach, mentor and develop a high performing team. A key ingredient being inculcation of a performance management framework.
- Co-ordinate all Alternative Channels activities and liaise with other departments for all Alternative Channels requirements.
- Enhance utilization of the Bank’s digital products to generate increased commissions across all Alternative Delivery Channels.
- Ensure effective migration of customers to electronic business channels and drive the international money transfer services.
- Identify needs and business development opportunities in cooperation with the business developers to match Alternative Delivery Channels offering with client needs
- Build quality service delivery to Alternative Delivery Channels clients to achieve agreed service level agreements and liaise with Alternative Delivery Channels service providers to adhere to agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure compliance with policy and procedure in order to reduce business risks
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics Sciences and Management, Computer Science, Engineering, Information System or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years’ experience at managerial level
- Experience in card business, Agency Banking and General Banking
- Experience in e-channels business
- Experience in new products development with records of successful go to market strategy
- Be highly aware of market trend, new technologies, new FinTech products and business models
- A thorough knowledge of Retail Banking products and services, and extensive Banking Industry knowledge
- Be open-minded and self-motivated with good communication, problem solving skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network, generate new business and develop strong business relations.
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mind-set to ensure efficient and effective customer service delivery
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competences in championing high performance management.
- A good understanding of risk and compliance, policies and procedures.