Sales Executive at BrandX
- Company: BrandX
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Rwanda
Open Position: Sales Executive
BrandX Promos and Events is a branding company with the aim of providing quality branded merchandise at affordable prices, within the shortest time possible and at the clients’ convenience. The company is a preferred supplier for promotional materials, branded corporate gifts, and branded vendor merchandise to many organizations.
As a leading provider of merchandise branding and printing solutions company. Our team is comprised of creative design specialists and have carved out a niche for offering creative and unique branding merchandise and products for promotional events and campaigns, retail environments and corporate information centers. We also work together with the client to evolve their ideas from concept to the delivery of the finished branded product. What truly sets BrandX apart is the creativity that is grounded in a powerful strategic approach.
As the Sales Executive for BrandX, your main role will be to generate leads, create and maintain relationships between the company and its clients. You will ensure the alignment of promotional strategies with overall business goals for each client through liaison, direct contact, and marshaling of company resources. You will also be the key, day-to-day company representative of the client and will maintain a highly responsive service orientation in all transactions.
You will be in charge of creating an overall Marketing/Strategy plan for each client, crafting ideas, creating presentations as well as writing proposals and engagement strategies. You will also lead the company’s ideas presentation, ensuring the ideas remain faithful to the client’s needs and that they are kept within the expected time frame and budget.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a sales environment with the responsibility of business development.
- Good leadership skills, with a capacity to guide clients toward a solution and to close a sale.
- Strong contacts and familiarity with the Rwandan business environment is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as you will lead and participate in client deliverables.
- Required: fluency and advanced capacity in English language speaking and writing. Good knowledge of Kinyarwanda and French is highly desirable.
- Required: Good knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Required: Experience and knowledge of principles and practices of sales, customer service, and basic business management
- Required: Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Required: Experience of planning and strategizing for business growth.
- Cross-selling skills are highly desirable
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising or brand management
Competencies: The candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to:
- Generate and qualify sales leads
- Source and develop client referrals
- Prepare sales strategies, action plans and implement them
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities
- Conduct product training
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Perform quality checks on product and service delivery
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
- Carry out market research and surveys
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Good time management skills
- Good team player
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Adaptability & flexibility
- Resilience and tenacity
- Good Stress tolerance
We have a competitive basic salary.
5- 10% Sales Commission
The candidate will be based in Kigali, Rwanda, and will likely collaborate with partners and suppliers based in different locations.
Method of Application
To apply please send your CV and cover letter with 2 work-related references to the e-mail below. All applications shall be marked: “BrandX: Sales Executive”.
Email: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE IS 5 PM ON 22nd March 2020. While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
For more information contact:
CCO Monica Keza of SANDBERG Ltd
Recruitment manager on behalf of BrandX
Email: [email protected]