Procurement Assistant at GIZ Rwanda
Welcome to JobWebRwanda. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Rwanda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: GIZ Rwanda
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Rwanda
Vacancy for “Procurement Assistant” for GIZ Country Office Rwanda
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a federally owned international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations. GIZ has worked in Rwanda for over 30 years. The primary objectives between the Government of Rwanda and the Federal Republic of Germany are poverty reduction and promotion of sustainable development. To achieve these objectives, GIZ Rwanda is active in the sectors of Decentralization and Good Governance, Economic Development and Employment Promotion, Energy and ICT (Information and Communications Technology).
GIZ Offices are the central element of GIZ’s field structure. They ensure a consistent overall representation of the company and its successful positioning as a service provider in the international cooperation market. GIZ Office Rwanda is searching for a candidate for the position of Procurement Assistant. The position will be based in the GIZ Country Office at Kigali
The procurement assistant provides support to
- Procurement and logistics unit
- Finance unit in coordination with procurement and logistics unit in cross-cutting topics
The procurement assistant performs the following tasks:
The procurement assistant primarily supports in
- Filing contracts in line with GIZ’s filing rules.
- Taking care of the customs clearing process.
- Updating administrative documents related to the temporary importation scheme.
- Archiving financing and procurement files with the help of digitalization.
- Supporting in digitalization of process as department needed
- Supporting the finance department for completing procurement files.
Required qualifications, competences and experience
Qualifications Professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance or business administration.
- Good skills in English.
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Office and others).
- Good conceptual and analytic skills
- Initial experience (internship or similar) in this area
- The French language would be an advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application (motivation letter, updated CV, certificates, and references) until 31st January 2020 at 4:00 PM, by e-mail to [email protected]
The email attachment (max. size 2 MB) should be a PDF file. Please quote the job title in the subject
GIZ is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified candidates. This includes the provision of reasonable accommodation, if needed, in order to participate in the job application and interview process and to perform essential job functions. Please, let us know if you have any particular requirements should you be invited for assessment/interview or that you wish us to take into account when considering your application. Women and persons with disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test and interview.
GIZ Office Rwanda
KN 41 St. / Nr.17, Kiyovu
P.O. Box 59, Kigali
GIZ Office Rwanda reserves all rights!!