People Analytics & Strategy Specialist at One Acre Fund
Welcome to JobWebRwanda. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Rwanda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: One Acre Fund
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Rwanda
ABOUT ONE ACRE FUND
We provide quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. We measure our success by our ability to make farmers more prosperous: On average, farmers harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
We are growing quickly. We serve more than 800,000 farm families in Eastern and Southern Africa, with more than 7,500 full-time staff, and we aim to serve 1 million farm families by 2020.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Previously advertised as ‘Global Human Capital Support Specialist’, the Talent Analytics and Strategy Specialist will lead program execution under the global People Operations (POPs) Division. Initially, this is a support role, but with room for growth into independent ownership of strategic projects within our global People division. You’ll leverage our internal data to make strategic recommendations to key leaders across the People Division, support staff-facing programs and initiatives, help develop new tools for managing the division, and contribute to select innovations’ work within our talent and culture portfolio. You will report to our People Innovations Associate.
Potential projects include:
- Build indicator dashboards for talent functions: work with our Internal Consulting Team and People Directors to identify and track important metrics related to talent development across the organization.
- Lead internal survey processes: manage and improve our internal staff survey instruments to provide insights to organization leadership, for instance, run our annual Manager Satisfaction Survey.
- Coordinate organization-wide talent work: develop strategic call agendas for senior and executive leaders within our division.
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You will contribute a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Specific qualifications include:
- Preferred experience. <4 years of work experience. This is an early career-stage role. We’re looking for curious candidates who demonstrate a high-ceiling for growth. No previous experience people operations is required, but a passion and interest in people and behavior is a plus!
- Technical knowledge. You’re comfortable with numerical and text data in Google Sheets. Specifically, you can build clean dashboards with INDEX/MATCH and COUNTIFS, and familiar with text cleaning functions LEN, TRIM, LEFT etc. Experience with or willingness to learn Google Scripts. Familiarity with survey platforms, customer engagement tools (e.g. NPS), and internal communications experience advantageous.
- High degree of self-awareness. You can anticipate the needs of a diverse cohort of staff, and understand how to communicate across a range of contexts.
- Manage processes across diverse teams. You can quickly identify requirements for project success, and rally individuals and teams to action.
- Appreciation of feedback. You will collect and synthesize feedback to make improvements to People Support programs. A willingness to absorb feedback graciously will be essential to your success.
Language proficiency. English fluency mandatory, Kiswahili preferred Kinyarwanda or French a plus.
PREFERRED START DATE
As soon as possible
Nairobi, Kenya or Kigali, Rwanda
Health insurance, paid time off, flexible work hours.
SPONSOR INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES
No; Must have existing rights to work in either Rwanda or Kenya.
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here.