One Acre Fund Jobs in Rwanda : Rwanda People Innovations Intern
Welcome to JobWebRwanda. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Rwanda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: One Acre Fund
- Location: Zambia
- State: Rwanda
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Rwanda
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set up car booking platform and tracking systems to ensure efficient route optimization;
- Build expense tracking and reporting systems to facilitate building controls for efficiency and improved service delivery;
- Support the transport manager in conducting weekly car checks;
- Manage data recording and analysis to facilitate decisions.
People support hub:
- Create a People support hub for all staff which links to all HR, Training, and Corporate Operations policies, tools, and documents.
- Design and Coordinate the rollout of career clarity;
- Be the key point person for all global D&I and culture code launching activities, ensuring a Rwanda perspective is included in project scoping as well as initiatives are rolled-out successfully in-country.
CAREER GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
We are seeking an exceptional professional with ideally a demonstrated passion for international development. Candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
- At a minimum, a bachelor’s degree is required for this position with strong demonstrated experience or knowledge of building systems.
- We are looking for passionate professionals who combine strong technical skills with good humor, patience, and a humble approach to service to join our growing family of leaders.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft packages;
- Language: English required, French fluency a plus.
PREFERRED START DATE
Interns will be provided with a reasonable stipend for the duration of their contract. Rural area based fellows will be provided assistance in locating suitable housing. The fellowship/internship program is a recruiting initiative.
3 – 6 months
SPONSOR INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES
No; Must have existing rights to work in Rwanda.
Note: Please submit a Resume/CV, not exceeding more than 1-2 pages, which includes Education, Work Experience, Specialized/Technical Skills, Achievements/Awards and any other Experience (Volunteering, Extracurricular, etc). References do not need to be included, and will only be required upon request, after the final interview.
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here.