Lecturer in Forest Resources Management at Integrated Polytechnic Regional College Kitabi
Welcome to JobWebRwanda. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Rwanda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Integrated Polytechnic Regional College Kitabi
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Rwanda
• Teach/Train students in areas assigned by the institution.
• Conduct lecture planning, preparation and research.
• Contribute in the development, planning and implementation of high quality curriculum.
• Engage in professional and personal development.
• Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
• contribute in TVET research and publications.
• Conduct training of trainers.
• Mentor and coach junior academic staff (assistant lecturers and tutorial assistants) and participate in their evaluation.
? Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
• Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
• Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
– MSc. in Environmental Management with forestry background, Forest Engineering, Wood Technology or other related fields in Forest Resources management.
At least 4 years’ experience in Teaching Forest resources Management courses